Monday, January 1st
$10-$15 suggested donation
The gong is a sacred and ancient instrument of deep healing, rejuvenation and transformation.
This is a special New Year’s Day event to align with the powerful energy of the full moon in Cancer. Before the gong bath, you will be guided through a short Kundalini kriya.
During the healing gong bath, you have the option of remaining seated in a meditative posture or reclining into savasana as you completely relax into bliss. The gong is a sacred and ancient instrument of deep healing, rejuvenation and transformation. On a basic level, the gong relaxes tension and blocks in the body, stimulating the glandular and nervous systems into higher, more balanced functioning. By increasing prana, your vital life force, it works deeply on the mental, emotional and spiritual bodies.
This event is donation-based.
- Please note important logistical information:
- Proceeds from the gong bath go directly to Nicole and One Yoga’s Outreach Program.
- This event is first-come-first-serve. Therefore, online sign-up is not available. Be sure to arrive early to guarantee your space.
- These events fill to capacity. Out of respect for other participants we cannot allow you to save spots in the studio for friends. Please arrive with your friends or wait in the lobby for your friends to arrive.
- If you are new to One Yoga, please arrive 15 minutes early to fill out a new student form.