The Aquarian Teacher
KRI Level One Teacher Training Program
The Aquarian Teacher program is the KRI Level One Certification program in Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®. In Level One you will become an Instructor and learn the fundamental principles and practices of Kundalini Yoga. This is a 220 hour course, which includes 180 hours of classroom instruction in a well-defined curriculum.
This program is based on the comprehensive science of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan. The Aquarian Teacher program is a journey of your development as a Kundalini Yoga Teacher. There are three levels of certification:
- KRI Level One: Foundations and Awakening - Instructor
- KRI Level Two: Transformation - Practitioner
- KRI Level Three: Realization - Teacher
Please read these articles on why it is important to complete a teacher training/advanced study program that is accredited through the Kundalini Research Institute.
Registration opens for our 2018 course on April 28 2017.
Add yourself to our email list for updates on our next program.
Yogi Bhajan, Master of Kundalini Yoga
Yogi Bhajan arrived in the United States in 1969 with a stated purpose: “I have come to create Teachers, not to gather disciples.” For over 30 years, he traveled internationally teaching Kundalini Yoga, the Yoga of Awareness. Through The Aquarian Teacher Program, Yogi Bhajan has trained thousands of KRI Certified Kundalini Yoga Teachers. In 1994, the International Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association, (IKYTA), was formed to further spread these priceless teachings through the united efforts of Kundalini Yoga teachers worldwide.
In This Course You Will:
- Develop the skills to instruct students in Kundalini Yoga kriyas and meditations as taught by Yogi Bhajan and practice teaching in a practicum setting
- Participate in early morning sadhanas (spiritual practice)
- Experience the powerful transformational energy of White Tantric Yoga
Course Content Includes:
- Teaching Kundalini Yoga Postures, Kriyas & Meditation
- Role of a Kundalini Yoga Teacher
- Yogic Philosophy & The Origin of Kundalini Yoga
- Yogic & Western Anatomy
- Humanology & Yogic Lifestyle
The Aquarian Teacher Certification program is open both to yoga students ready to become teachers and those who wish to immerse themselves in the science of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan.
2018 Course Dates and Times
January 26-28: Roots of Yoga & Awakening Consciousness
February 9-11: Humanology & Yogic Lifestyle
March 9-11: Yogic History & Philosophy
April 13-15: Sound & Mantra
May 18-20: Mind & Meditation
July 13-15: Prana & Pranayaam
August 3-5: Bhandas, Mudras & Postures
September 14-16: Yogic Anatomy & Philosophy
Course Times, each weekend:
All course hours will be held at Solomon’s Porch
100 W 46th St Minneapolis MN 55419
(4 blocks west of 35W on 46th St)
**If you are interested in a work exchange, please email KCTrainings@gmail.com**